Advertisement

Cybertruck confirmed specs / features list

ReddykwRun

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-motor w/ all the bells & whistles
Occupation
Retired
With the truck reducing length by 3 percent that should put the tundra by Toyota at a longer dimension correct . I don’t think many people keep their trucks in their garage I’m not a big fan of reducing the size .
I keep all my vehicles in the garage and the wifey's too. Keep's em cool in the summer and the tires don't dry rot so much and they are ready to roll in an instant, even in a downpour. My garage was primary when I built my home and the "other stuff" was just a necessary "add-on" to keep the wifey happy and so I don't have to sleep on a cold concrete floor so much.

TeslaJoe

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model X and 3
Occupation
PoPo
Country flag
Also another feature Elon mentioned was another varient of the Vault Door that was lined with Tesla Solarglass or solar panels that can recharge an estimated 15 kiles of range during daylight hours, perfect for going the little extra bit or keep the ac running or just keeping the battery from dropping slightly in the cold. And I think someone mentioned it, but also don't forget the Matte Black option. (Not my personal pick but still cool.) Anyone else have any thoughts or wishes about the color or what they'd choose?
I am assuming it is about 6kWh of energy (400 Wh/Mile) I pay $0.15 per kWh, so about $0.90 per day or about $200 per year in savings. Let's see what the charge is for it.... Unless I plan on long desert trips where emergency chargin might be needed, I'll pass north of $2k for the option.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F350 Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius, 2021 Tesla Cybertruck (reserved)
Occupation
Nuclear Operations Analyst
Country flag
Someone good with drafting software should be able to figure it out fairly easy. I mean, you've got scale - it's 57" wide. From my paper model here at work and using pencil marks on a piece of paper, it looks like the width is 3 times the height with maybe one extra inch in there. So, I'd guess that the rear height is 56/3 = 18.6" high. The F150 is 22.4". I could be off, of course. But, I'd bet it's close to the F-150 if not exactly the same. (Yeah, that means I'd be off by 3.8" in height with my paper math)

The front is almost twice as deep - call it 38". Still, it would be nice to know for sure.

Here's My guess without a ruler - 18.6" in the back, 37.2" in the front.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F350 Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius, 2021 Tesla Cybertruck (reserved)
Occupation
Nuclear Operations Analyst
Country flag
I am assuming it is about 6kWh of energy (400 Wh/Mile) I pay $0.15 per kWh, so about $0.90 per day or about $200 per year in savings. Let's see what the charge is for it.... Unless I plan on long desert trips where emergency chargin might be needed, I'll pass north of $2k for the option.
Yeah, it'd be good to fight vampire losses while it's parked at the airport, though.

Advertisement

Advertisement